540 Titanium Micro Needle Derma roller
.25mm for Facial Skin Hair Beard - Cosmetic Needling Instrument Personal Home-Use
Dimension: 6.5″ x 2″ x 0.7″
Brand Name: roselynboutique
Manufacturer Part Number: RSB000
- BENEFITS Improve your skin and rejuvenate your appearance by increasing absorption of your skincare products
- EASY TO USE With needles size 0.25mm, this roller is designed to be easy to use, allowing you to integrate it into your routine and quickly see benefits
- SAVE MONEY Get the same great results as a professional beauty spa in the comfort of your home use
- HIGH QUALITY made with premium titanium microneedles materials.
- SATISFACTION we know you’ll love our products as much as we love making them for you with confidence with our no reason exchange replacement or refund guarantee
WE ONLY SELL OUR PRODUCT ON AMAZON(US).
We don’t wholesale or grant permission for any 3rd stores, merchant
Carefully check offer from store name before purchase, Product only sold by RoselynBoutique.
Improve the appearance of your skin in the comfort of your home without expensive or risky surgical procedures.
RoselynBoutique brings you the latest tool for natural beauty and skin improvement with our new Derma roller.
The Derma roller, also known as microneedling is known for increasing collagen and elastin. When used with appropriate skincare, you will yield better results.
HOW DO I START?
For best results, prepare your skin by cleansing and then exfoliating with a chemical peel—the chemical peel helps you get the most out of the derma-roller by increasing ingredient absorption even more.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE?
You can safely use the derma roller as often as a few times a week up to every other day.
Our Derma roller is 0.25 mm, which is a great size for home, personal use.
Redness may occur, in which case we reccomend waiting until it subsides before the next treatment to allow your skin to adjust.
DO NOT USE
– On open wounds or acne or irritated skin.
– Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
– Harsh chemicals in skincare applied after dermarolling may also cause irritation, if this occurs, allow your skin to rest before applying desired skincare, or switch to a gentler formula.
– For personal use only, for safety and hygiene reasons, do not share your derma roller with other people.